Avatar is the simple and easy to use alternative when you want to start drysuit diving, or upgrade your bulky old dry suit.
Enjoy the benefits of modern drysuit diving: great thermal comfort, less bulk in your travel luggage, easy donning and doffing.
The innovative, breathable four layer membrane nylon material offers you:
- “Casual garment” comfort and unprecedented lightness (2.9kg, mens large)
- Fast drying process and compact, ergonomic construction
- Membrane breathability, well known from other professional sports wear, which increases surface comfort
The Avatar suit offers all essential features you need in a proper drysuit set-up:
- Advanced ergonomic construction that eliminates four way seams in the crotch and under arm areas giving you unrivalled mobility in this price range
- Telescopic torso construction for the best body movement and adaptation under water
- Internal suspenders and a crotch strap to keep the suit in the proper position on your body
- Front entry, plastic zipper covered with protective flap for convenient self-donning and doffing of the suit.
- Oxford nylon reinforcements at knees and elbows, plus a specially designed crotch pad to enhance the durability and prevent abrasion in those areas
- Neoprene warmneck collar to keep you comfortable in colder water, and to keep your hood neat around the neck area.
- Two comfortable and spacious cargo pockets with bungee loops to secure your items. The pockets are easy to use with dry gloves.
- Comfortable and flexible neoprene boots, latex seals at neck and wrists, Apeks inlet and outlet valves.
- Elegant color combination of navy blue and black with white accents
- The drysuit comes with a handy, compact drysuit bag for easy and light transport, and a neoprene hood is included.
- Smart seals